MTS Manufacturing, located in Baltimore, Maryland, is a division of E T & T Corporation. MTS Manufacturing's mission is simple: “Make our customers’ ideas and dreams become reality.” To accomplish this we work closely with our customers to produce the exact trailer that will fill all their needs, no matter how big or small. We sit down with our customers, determine what their requirements are, what their budget is and then work with them to design and build their trailer.
Trailer modifications are a big part of what we do at MTS Manufacturing. We can add doors, belly boxes, leveling systems, computer floors, sound attenuated generator compartments, custom lighting, skylights, interior walls and doors, bathrooms or whatever else a customer needs. Basically, if it can be built, it can be built on a trailer.
Our client list includes:
- United States Air Force
- Lockheed Martin Aero & Naval Systems
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- National Security Agency (N.S.A.)
- Pritchard Brown / Enviro-Industries
- AT & T Power Generator Group
- Black & Decker - DeWalt Tools
- PH & H Fleet America
- Hargrove Inc.
- Maryland Department of Transportation